We at Moving Stars Sydney have been in this business for a while now and know the dos and don’ts, the can dos and cannot and the must dos and must nots.
And accordingly, we have categorised our tips to help you Move accordingly.
How to Pack your Boxes before Moving
- Do not overload your Moving boxes and always seal it tightly before the moving or removal.
- If you have potted plants, then care should be given to pack the bottom of your potted plants with plastic bags and only then should you place them in a box.
- Always see to that you put the heavier stuff or items in smaller boxes.
- Furniture, vintage stuff, and items that can get damaged, chipped or scratched when moving, should always be wrapped in bubble wrap and/or moving blankets.
- Any glassware, curios, knick-knacks, mirrors, paintings, and other delicate and expensive items should be packed individually and separately and wrapped in bubble wrap and then wrapped with cardboard.